Mariclaro YYZ Laptop Bag - Vintage Forest Green Air Canada Material
A Laptop bag for your next travel adventure. This minimalist design carries your essentials and keeps all your items well organized. Fits perfectly a 13" laptop. Each bag is made from the seat leather of an Air Canada 777HD aircraft.
A piece of aviation history – each bag is handmade in Canada from vintage Air Canada seat covers. The forest green wool seat covers were used in Air Canada aircrafts from the mid 1990’s to mid 2000’s. We tailor our designs based on the history of the materials – so each bag is unique and tells a story.
Five percent of the funds generated from this line will make the return flight back into the Air Canada Foundation whose mission focuses on the health and well being of children and youth.
What people love about this bag:
* It is a show stopper. The material and colour combination is on point.
* It tells a unique story.
* It suits a many styles. It looks awesome with jeans but also goes along in a professional environment.
* Its handmade in Canada and sustainable.
* Handmade in Canada from vintage Air Canada seat covers
* Compartment for a 13-14" laptop
* Zippered exterior for quick access to your keys or phone.
* Zippered interior pocket for your valuable belongings.
* 4 internal open accessory pockets
* Secure aircraft buckle closure
* Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
* Seat belt handle
* Size: 15.25" x 10.5" x 3.5" (cm: 38.7 x 26.7 x 9)