From john doe to jane doe, the 905 has been a style mark since the 80's.
The car wasn’t known by its horsepower, but by its comfort and affordability for families.
The use of this car was mainly for business trips and even though computers were not a
thing, we included a space for you to put yours.
* 3 accessory pockets on inside front
* Compartment for 13” computer
* Large zippered compartment
* 2 accessory pockets on inside back
* Adjustable strap
* Size metric: * 32cm (L) x 23 (H) x 10 (W)
* Size Imperial* 12 3/4 inch (L) x 9 1/4 (H) x 3 3/4 (W)
* Car seat belt
Please be aware, that we are working with reclaimed materials and therefore the paneling and the top buckle piece can vary slightly.
* Seat belt buckle
* Car seat leather
* Construction tarp
* Furniture upholstery